Animated Banner

Animated Banner
Cyber Generation For Better Future

Ads

Popular Article

Saturday, November 2, 2013

How To Extract flt-baw.001 - 50 ?

Hello, today I've downloaded black and white game iso in a rar. But, when I extract it, I only found files named flt-baw.001 to flt-baw.050 and flt-baw.sfv. I've search around for answers, and so many people meet same problem.

The replies said "use winrar or winace". But, I have no clue how to extract them. So, I tried this steps and it works. How I did it?

Click Here to get WinRar!

Here is the step:
1. Open WinRar by using Run Command (since I don't have winrar shortcut in my Desktop).

Press Windows + R button to open Run Command Menu



2. On WinRar, Click File > Open Archive.


File > Choose Open Archive


3. Find your flt-baw.001 folder, change the file type into "All Files", and choose on xxx.001 file and click Open to proceed.
Find xxx.001 file and Click Open

4. We will see the usual way of archive, so just need to extract both files.

Extract Both Files into any folder you want

P.S.: There is another way by simply changing the xxx.001 file type into WinRar, BUT it'll be permanently, so be very careful, because there are some files not compatible with WinRar Archive.

Iso ready to launch. Happy Gaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment