Animated Banner

Animated Banner
Cyber Generation For Better Future

Ads

Popular Article

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I am Back

Hello Guys, I'm back. Sorry for the delay, been busy lately, also I must re-installing the whole Operating System, because of the mistake I made.

Well, experiences is the best teacher, so I suggest you all not to hit your power button if your windows under "Shutting down, Logging Off" or else... I've been through that point and the result is I lost all my unsaved project that I've been working on, too bad I save my works on Desktop (Bad habits) 


by the way, I found this site pretty handy online tool for checking our drivers:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

I use that to search for driver updates for my Lenovo 3000 g410. So, see you on my next Article.



P.S.: I added new function for link exchange below. So, don't forget to drop your link there.. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment