Animated Banner

Animated Banner
Cyber Generation For Better Future

Ads

Popular Article

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Game On My Dream?

               Last Night, I dreamed about I'm playing a game, it's a racing game, in that game we can build our own spaceships like in the Spore-game, we can choose how it will be looks like, and some armed weapons added such as Missiles, Laser Gun, or other cool guns which can be used in race.... When I woke up and search in google, I couldn't find any games like this.... or anyone know? or does anyone want to make it?



The Idea is (some of features):
1. Build your own Spaceship (like in Spore)


Image from Google (credit: Electronic Arts/Maxis)



2. Choose your own weapons (Missile, lasers, Engines, and others like in Freelancer or StarLancer )

Some Weapon Buying Features In Freelancer (Credit: Microsoft Game)

3. Then Let's race, the racing scene like in outer space or may be some scene like in Giants - Citizen Of Kabuto


Racing scene in Giants Citizen Kabuto (Credits: GOG)
Racing above water? why not? in Spaceship?




4. When we're racing, we can race and launch some missiles to block our enemies, or trying to make their ships unable to move, well we've seen this features in game like Crazy Kart 2 or other racing games.


Screenshoot of Crazy Kart 2 (Credits: Lyto)




So, anyone knows any games that match my description? If you know, well, let me know.... 
Or If you want to make one, please invite me to play too... 

Review created by


No comments:

Post a Comment