Animated Banner

Animated Banner
Cyber Generation For Better Future

Ads

Popular Article

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Public DNS

            Well, after doing some experiment about what happened to hypster like what I've said before in announcement, I figure it out that Hypster might be have been banned from my ISP, so I changed my DNS settings into Public DNS from google.

            I'm using a TP-Link router, and this is how I changed my DNS on my Router.

1. Open your Router Management address on your internet browser, how to find this address? It's on your Router Back, access it with your internet browser, type it's IP (as in my picture) : "192.168.1.1" in address bar, and then you'll be asked to fill username and password which are same as in your Router's IF you haven't changed it.


2.  Click on Network Menu, and Click WAN, check the box "Use These DNS Server", then fill your primary and secondary DNS with public DNS. I used Google Public DNS, which are: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 after you finished, click on save button.




3.  Click on DHCP menu, Choose DHCP settings, then fill in the Primary and secondary DNS same as above. Then click Save button.

4. The Next Thing you need to do is reboot the your modem and router, also reboot your machine is a recommended to avoid IP conflict. 

And That's all done, now you can access anything you want as long as your DNS provider didn't block them... also, I always recommend you to write down all those default value before you change them.






No comments:

Post a Comment